- All rates quoted is base on cash basis
- Payment by other methods may be subjected to administrative fees and are subject to changes
- Payment of partial deposit does not imply or constitute the confirmation of flight seats or hotel accommodations, or package bookings. In the event that the booking cannot be confirmed, a full refund of any deposit made will be returned to the customer without and further liability on CPI Travel
- Any amendments or cancellations after air tickets are issued or hotel/package bookings are confirmed are subject to applicable penalties and admin fees.
- CPI Travel reserve the rights to refuse any bookings if the fares displayed are found to be in error or are being withdrawn by the airlines.
- CPI Travel shall not be held liable for any consequential damages for any direct or indirect losses, or additional out of pocket costs or expenses arising out of any aborted trips or changes in trip arrangements due to any errors or omissions in the bookings.
- CPI Travel’s liability, under whatever circumstances, shall be limited only to the full refund of any deposit or payment already made by the passenger.
- It is passenger’s responsibility to provide CPI Travel with the exact name spelling as per passport at point of reservation/booking.
- It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors or omissions in the flight details on thrie itinerary and air tickets IMMEDIATELY upon receiving them.
- Please note that passengers may be denied flight boarding if errors are discovered only upon check-in at the airport.
Entry / Transit
- Visas Requirements. It is passenger’s responsibility to ensure you have valid Entry Visa or Transit Visa to enter the country of destination or applicable stopovers destinations.
- Before your departure, it is passenger’s responsibility to contact the embassy or consulate office of the country of your destination for information on passport, visa or entry requirements.
- CPI Travel can assist to provide you information on Entry/Transit Visas requirements, however, it is passenger’s responsibility to ensure all documents are in order and to obtain and meet all Entry/Transit Visas requirements.
- CPI Travel is not liable for any consequences arising from improper or incomplete travel documents or not meeting the Entry/Transit Visas requirements.
- It is passenger’s responsibility to ensure that your passport should have a minimum of 7 months validity upon completion of the return journey, proper and valid.
- For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase a travel insurance policy. Please check with us for more details if required.
- Please re-confirm all onward flight journey if it is required by the airline that you are traveling on so as to avoid losing your pre-confirmed seats on those required airlines.
- If you have any special needs or meal requests, kindly advice us at point of booking or in advance so that we can put up your requests to the respective airlines.
- Selection of flight seats varies among different classes of service and airlines. Please call us early and in advance so that we can put up your preferred seat request to the airline if required, subject to airline allocation.