Enjoy the ease of exploring Khaoyai with your own private transport and driver. Accommodation at the English themed resort-Thames Valley included with pre-planned itinerary.
Proposed itinerary: (Pick and choose your choice of place of interest to visit. *Terms applies)
Khaoyai Thames Valley Flexi itinerary with private van charter with driver
(Valid 1apr - 31sep 2018)
3D2N package :
Base on min 5-8Person : Twin sharing @ $328 / person
Base on min 2-4Person: Twin sharing @ $528-$358/person
(Valid 01oct 2018 - 31 mar 2019)
3D2N package :
Base on min 5-8Person : Twin sharing @ $378 / person
Base on min 2-4Person: Twin sharing @ $578-$408/person
**Weekend stay fri/sat/sun surcharge $40/person
*Max 8person per trip,
3D2N Proposed itinerary:
Day 1 Upon arrival in Bangkok Survanabhumi airport, transfer to Khaoyai (est 3hours). Visit to the Chocolate Factory for teabreak (own expense) and Midwinter Green Restaurant (meal at own expense).
Day 2 Breakfast at resort. Full day tour-PB Valley winery tour and enjoy a Western set lunch here (at own expense). Next visit to The Bloom Garden and Primo Pizza
Day 3 Breakfast at resort. Check out by 12noon and visit the Ban Mai Chay Nam toy themed restaurant for lunch (at own expense.) Drop off at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport.
- Arrival transfer from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi international airport to Khaoyai
- Departure transfer from Khaoyai to Bangkok Survanabhumi airport
- Private van charter from day 1-3 with service of local driver inclusive gasoline and driver accommodation (10hours per day, maximum capacity 8person)
- 2 night accommodation at Khaoyai Thames Valley resort for 2adults base on Deluxe Thames Garden or Upon Thames room
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults
- Complimentary breakfast for child below 5years old sharing bed with parents (Max 2 adult + 2child below 5 year old allowed in 1room)
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Complimentary minibar
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Daily replenished 2 bottles of drinking water in guest room
- Complimentary 24 hours Wi-Fi in room, meeting room and public areas
- In – room safe deposit box
- Access to Fitness center, Swimming pool
- 20% discount at Rose Spa
- For child between 6-12years old, day bed and breakfast chargeable at $35/day. Max 2adult + 2child below 12years old allowed in 1 room.
- For 3rd adult, day bed with daily breakfast chargeable at SGD70/day. Max 3adult or 2 adult + 2 child allowed in 1room
- All meals and entrance fee for attractions
- Surcharges applies during Thailand long public holiday/holidays, to be advice at point of reservation if applicable.
Other places to explore : (Subject to time constraint within the daily 10hours van charter usage)
- Thongsomboon Club
- Chokchai Farm
- Saraburi Sunflower field (*only available year end around end Nov – Jan)
- Panorama Mushroom farm
- Jim Thompsan Farm (*only available 1 month around 1st/2nd week Dec – 1st/2nd week Jan)
- Khonyok Sheep farm
- Khaoyai National park
- Pete maze (only open on sat/sun
- Scenical World theme park
- Secret Art garde
- Bonanza Zoo
- OK Corral (horse riding)
4D3N Program (check with us for applicable rates)
Day 1 Arrive Bangkok (Dinner)
Pick up from airport / Bangkok city hotel to Khaoyai. Enoute stopby Saraburi sunflower field for some photo taking. Chocolate factory with Chocolate workshop. Dinner at Midwinter Green restaurant.
Day 2 Full day tour to PB Valley with winery tour / The Bloom / Primo Piazza (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to PB Valley for a winery tour. Wine tasting and a western set lunch included. After lunch, proceed to The Bloom and great place for photo taking and enjoy the sight of the flowers in full bloom, followed by visit to Primo Piazza.
Day 3 Jim Thompson Farm tour (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Today we will visit the Jim Thompson farm, which is only open to visitor for 1 month annually, Mushroom cultivation, hydroponic flower gardens, silkworm rearing, decorative plant nurseries and large fields of colorful flowers and sunflowers waving in the bright sunshine are just a few of the events to be enjoyed. The giant pumpkin patch still remains the favorite family attraction. The variety in shapes and sizes of the multitude of pumpkins on display in the fields and already harvested are truly impressive and provide endless opportunities for memorable family photographs.
New agricultural attractions include: organic farming of fruits and vegetables and rice fields where assorted Isan rice varieties have been planted and will be ready to harvest during the farm tour period. Visitors will have the opportunity to mill their own rice using antique hand-operated wooden rice grinders. Afterwards, they can try to winnow the rice themselves. Adjacent to the entrance is the Farmer’s Market where a large selection of fresh pesticide-free fruits and vegetables and a variety of farm-made snack foods are on sale.
Having successfully completed the Isan and Korat village centers, Jim Thompson hopes that this area will become a repository of learning and accumulated knowledge of traditional and fast disappearing Isan architecture reflecting local wisdom of days gone by. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant
Day 4 Half day Scenical World Life Park / Departure to Bangkok airport (Breakfast)
Check out and transfer to Scenical World Life park. Free time to explore the various activities and attraction here. Lunch at own arrangement and departure transfer to Bangkok airport / Bangkok city area hotel.